Packers/Eagles Quickie Contest Winner

I asked you to tell me who the greatest Packer was/is to win these cards and if any of you had argued James Starks I would have probably given you the cards based on how well he did today and how I'm feeling right now. But instead, let me be a little more rational and say that the winner is...The Dimwit with his guess of Brett Favre.


Watching Brett get concussions and losing this season, I've come nearly full circle with my feeling about him and I've toyed with taking him of my Enemies List and maybe even buy a card or two of his. I may still have some rage about how he handled things but it's hard to argue he isn't the best the Packers have ever had.

Comments

The Dimwit said…
Woo hoo!!!!! Thanks! I know there's a lot of anger towards Brett, but his legacy as a Packer is undeniable. Thanks for the contest!
Dawgbones said…
Had I been aware of this contest, I would have guessed Favre as well. I was in Minnesota last year, or maybe the year before, and I picked up one of these t-shirts: http://www.asseeninwi.com/brett-favre-t-shirt-at-shopko-32-have-fallen#

Pretty impressive record, no matter what team you root for.

congrats to the Dimwit, he should win a contest or two, considering all the contests he runs.