Credit Card...Get It

Here are a few new entries in my tribute to the greatest "Matt" to ever to play professional baseball: Matt Williams

When someone gets around to making the list of best insert set these Studio Gold Credit Cards have to be included. The lettering on the card is raised just as on a real credit card and the Giants hologram is a great touch.

1999 Studio Gold #24 Matt Williams Credit Card

I believe that all jersey relics should at least be this size...I bought this card sight unseen and so I was a little surprised to see the stain that is on the card and in person it almost looks purple and so at least it's color coordinated.

2002 Leaf #SB-MW Matt Williams Jersey Relic


I'm a sucker for die cut cards as well...which is the main reason I was just about the only person to enjoy the Upper Deck X sets [that and the shiny Xponential insert cards].

1998 Leaf Fractal Matrix #389 Matt Williams Die Cut

Comments