Show and Tell #19: Free, Free, Free

A little while ago I sent my SASE to Wax Heaven to claim my Wax Heaven Directory Ichiro cards and when I received it back it was filled with some wonderful dinosaur and animals mini cards from the Upper Deck Champ's Hockey set...

Sinornithosaurus

Trilobite

Puffer Fish

Polar Bear

Piranha

Panther

Box Jellyfish


And my absolute favorite, the Galapagos Tortoise which can live up to 150 years old. Meaning that a newly born baby turtle from when Darwin visited the Galapagos islands could still be alive today.

Thanks Mario!

Comments

Zuri said…
Nice Galapagos tortoise card. The Galapagos Islands are the most incredible living museum of evolutionary changes, with a huge variety of exotic species (birds, land animals, plants) and landscapes not seen anywhere else.